PA State Championship Results

Centerfires, rimfires, pistol cartridges and everything in between.
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

PA State Championship Results

Post by AMB »

attachment=2]Aggregate Winners 2015 PA State CLA Match.jpg[/attachment]We had a beautiful two day's of weather to shoot the 2015 Cowboy Lever Action Championships at the McKean County Rifle Club this past weekend 08/15-16, and it reflected in the scores. The competition was "fierce but friendly", with both current National Champs, former National Champs and Multiple State Champs battling for the Aggregate and individual State Titles. When the dust settled Brian Wakefield came out on top over Al Bean and Randy Ent in the Aggregate. Brian the 2015 NRA National Aggregate Champ finished two animals ahead of Bean last years Aggregate Champ and seven over Ent. Wakefield also had a great weekend winning two of the three individual guns. Saturday morning started with the Pistol Cartridge Rifles. Brian won the title with a 55x60 to out last Ent 53x60 and Bean 52x60. In the afternoon SB match Brian again came out on top, but he had to work for it. After the scores were tallied Wakefield and Ent were tied with 54x60's, Brian however took the title with a shootoff win. Dale Sherman snuck out of AAA class and secured the State Champ third place with a 53x60. Sunday saw the CLA's come out. With terrific conditions Bean won the State Championship firing a 58x80 missing two Rams and tying the National Record. Paul Viola took third with an outstanding 54x60 while Brian hung tough for third open shooting a 52x60.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: PA State Championship Results

Post by snaketail2 »

Looks like this is Brian's year. Congratulations all.

M
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
hermit5
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by hermit5 »

Thanks to the McKean County Rifle Club for hosting this event.
It truely is a beautiful range and that contributes to the high scores shot there.
Congratulations to Brian on a steller year of shooting lever rifles.
w30wcf
B Poster
B Poster

Post by w30wcf »

Al,
Thank you for the report. Wow! CLA 58/60! Congratulations!
Hopefully, one of these years I hope to get back to Bradford.

w30wcf
AMB
A Poster
A Poster

Post by AMB »

Thanks for the kind words John, I hope we see you next year been too long.