***Like New Anschutz 1413 Super Match Free Rifle SPF***

Want to buy or want to sell.
gszeto99
B Poster
B Poster

***Like New Anschutz 1413 Super Match Free Rifle SPF***

Post by gszeto99 »

I hate to do this but financial circumstances have forced me to sell.

I have a 1413 Super Match Free Rifle 99% metal of course no rust anywhere (it would be 100% but there is a very small hairline scratch that I noticed on the side of the barrel near the front of the barrel (you would not even notice it unless I told you) and wood at 98% just take a look at the pictures.

This rifle includes all of the accessories:
1) Anschutz 4734 Handstop with brand new detachable sling swivel (I think the original owner forgot to put it back on the handstop and kept it on his sling so I bought a new one)
2) Anschutz 4840 Palm rest (this one is still used today in many 19xx and 20xx free rifles) adjustable for height, cant, and any which way you want it to adjust.
3) Anschutz Trigger hand Palm Shelf 4728 (most rifles do not have this nor is it included)
4) Anschutz Barrel mounted scope mounts (for older Lyman or Unertl type scopes)
5) Anschutz 6720 Front and Rear Sight Set (6702 rear and 6522 front) with a host of front apertures and Anschutz Rubber Cup Eye Shade
6) 2 allen wrenches and accessory rail filler that can be used when shooting prone
7) Anschutz 1413 Rifle Instruction manual with test target
8) Anschutz 5071 Trigger Instruction manual
9) Anschutz 4734 Handstop Instruction manual
10) Anschutz Rifle Accessories Catalog
11) Match 54 cleaning rod guide
12) Hard carrying case to protect the rifle

This rifle is from 1979 according to the barrel code and serial number. It is a transition rifle which is why it has the newer style bolt and the 5071 trigger (safety moved to trigger group during this model) which is the precursor to the 5018 trigger used in the 19xx and 20xx series rifles today. The two triggers are almost identical. The trigger is a 2 stage trigger with the first stage set at 3 oz and second stage set a additional 3 oz to total trigger weight set at 6 oz.

This rifle is 31 years old but looks like it came from the factory this year. This is the perfect rifle for anyone wanting to collect an awesome specimen. The test target is the best 10 shot group I have ever seen--you can cut a dime into 4 pieces and still cover the 50m group.

I paid much more than this but I need to make a quick sale so I will price it at $1999 shipped to your FFL.

Rifle is Now SPF

First one to post I'll take it gets it. Please note I am listing this on another site as well. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Here are the pictures:

Last edited by gszeto99 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gszeto99
B Poster
B Poster

Re: ***Like New Anschutz 1413 Super Match Free Rifle Pics Up

Post by gszeto99 »

Pictures are now up!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Gene
gszeto99
B Poster
B Poster

Re: ***Like New Anschutz 1413 Super Match Free Rifle SPF***

Post by gszeto99 »

Rifle is now Sold Pending Funds.

Thank you

Gene
eubelden
Unclassified Poster

Post by eubelden »

Hello,

Did you sell this Anschutz? If still available...please let me know.

Eugenio
gszeto99
B Poster
B Poster

Post by gszeto99 »

eubelden wrote:Hello,

Did you sell this Anschutz? If still available...please let me know.

Eugenio

Hi Eugenio,

Sorry, Anschutz has already been sold. What exactly are you looking for? I might have a 1407 transitional (aka 1607) for sale in a couple of months.

Thank you

Gene