WTS: Leupold 50ft Adapter for Pre-2004 Scopes

Want to buy or want to sell.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

WTS: Leupold 50ft Adapter for Pre-2004 Scopes

Post by Jason »

As the title says, I have a 50ft focus adapter for the older-style (pre-Lumina) Leupold target scopes. I bought it as old stock planning to make an adapter ring to use with my Weaver scopes, but ended up doing that with a new Lumina style focus adapter instead. It comes with the original box and plastic wrapper over the adapter itself. The box is showing a bit of aging but the adapter itself is in perfect new condition. It's Leupold product #31682. I'll sell it for $35 shipped via USPS Priority mail in the U.S. or $30 in person. You can send me a PM here or email me at jason(at)themccurrys.com with questions if you are interested in buying. Thanks!
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: WTS: Leupold 50ft Adapter for Pre-2004 Scopes

Post by ter »

If you need to gang two adapters together to shoot indoors, you can use 2 pre 2004 on a old scope, but you need a post 2004 adapter on a new scope, and then the pre 2004 fits the new adapter. So, you can't thread two new adapters together. You need a new and old style. So the new adapter has the new thread on the male side, and the old thread on the female side. Silly stuff.
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Good info to have, Ter. I had never tried to screw them together, but you're right. The pre-2004 style adapter screws right into the Lumina style adapter. Might be handy to have both types around then. :)
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Based on the info from Ter and the fact that stacking them together is really cool, this item is no longer for sale. :lol:
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Jason,

I hope you sold it to yourself for more than you paid....gotta turn a profit you know... :D

John
Commander in Chief, F Troop
mordecai
Forum Fiddler
Forum Fiddler

Post by mordecai »

I just hope he remembers to donate 1% - LOL

He could even round it down to a single shiny quarter! :-bd
ImageImage