CZ 455 American, Merier Stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

CZ 455 American, Merier Stock

Post by jbmarshtx »

I have the following for sale:

CZ 455 American 22 long rifle, blued finish. I also have installed a Timney trigger with new sear (the bolt would come out with some of the first Timneys for the 455). I can include the original CZ trigger if interested. It is in a Merier CZ 455 stock that has been krylon painted, and I've added additional weight to it. The merier stocks come with pillars, bedded for a stock action, and pre-made lead weights.

I do not have targets or group info. My memory is that the RWS variants of ammo were the best for this rifle.

I am asking $650 shipped, continental US. Post here or send a PM/email.
CZ455_3.jpg
CZ455_1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Re: CZ 455 American, Merier Stock

Post by jbmarshtx »

Can work with the price a bit. I haven't posted to any other sites at this time.
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

Going to bump this again before trying to sell the barreled action rimfire central. Updated to $600 shipped to you in the merrier stock.

I also have a pharr style stock (made by steve wooster) that is for a CZ455 that I can sell. I bought it used, and it is inletted for a CZ455. $250 shipped to you.
thauglor
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by thauglor »

jbmarshtx wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:49 pm Going to bump this again before trying to sell the barreled action rimfire central. Updated to $600 shipped to you in the merrier stock.

I also have a pharr style stock (made by steve wooster) that is for a CZ455 that I can sell. I bought it used, and it is inletted for a CZ455. $250 shipped to you.
I will take the Wooster phar stock. PM sent,

Zoran
jbmarshtx
A Poster
A Poster

Post by jbmarshtx »

Wooster stock sold pending funds. Pictures sent.