PRICE DROP New Anschutz 1712 Custom & Leupold 30X 1/2 MOA

Want to buy or want to sell.
natdscott
B Poster
B Poster

PRICE DROP New Anschutz 1712 Custom & Leupold 30X 1/2 MOA

Post by natdscott »

I am reposting this for Rodrigo Rosa, a member of this forum and a fellow Highpower shooter of mine. He posted the rifle for sale on the National Match forum of which I am a member, and he has been unable to reach anyone on this forum to help with his username/password issues. I am simply helping by re-posting his information.

When you have questions for Mr. Rosa, you need to contact him at rosat2k@gmail.com or call at (607) 342-1834.

Rifle package for sale is:

Anschutz 1712 Custom Silhouette Smallbore Rifle - new (unfired). Tapered 24” barrel, blued finish, Custom McMillan Fiberglass stock (custom color pattern, weighed to balance 2 “ in front of trigger guard), Custom aluminum trigger guard, Warne Tall scope bases, 25 MOA Picatinny rail, Leopold FX3 30X40mm Adj. Objective 1/2 MOA Leopold dot. The receiver has been professionally Epoxy (Devcon) bedded to the stock for maximum accuracy (not glued - the received remains removable from the stock). The rifle also comes with 4 mags, bore guide and neoprene scope cover.

The sum of components plus labor adds to over $3500. I am unfortunately unable to shoot this beauty, and will sell it for $2500. Accept cash or USPS money order. I can also ship to your FFL (buyer pays shipping costs through UPS).

Photos:

Thanks,
-Nate
NRA High Master (Service Rifle)
President's Hundred
US Distinguished Rifleman #1997
Silhouette AA (Silhouette Rifle)
natdscott
B Poster
B Poster

Re: PRICE DROP New Anschutz 1712 Custom & Leupold 30X 1/2 MOA

Post by natdscott »

Rodrigo just posted a one-time price drop to $2,500.

That, or he keeps the rifle.
NRA High Master (Service Rifle)
President's Hundred
US Distinguished Rifleman #1997
Silhouette AA (Silhouette Rifle)