Savage/Anschutz target rifle SOLD

Want to buy or want to sell.
jnyork
AA Poster
AA Poster

Savage/Anschutz target rifle SOLD

Post by jnyork »

I bought this Savage/Anschutz Mark 10A .22 target rifle at a gunshop in Sacramento in 1970, . My early teenage daughter used it in Junior Rifle Club for about a year and then discovered boys so that was the end of that, it has seen zero use since. Condition is 95%+, bore is bright, stock has only a couple little bump marks, blue has almost no wear but has some nearly imperceptible freckles on top just in front of the receiver. Trigger guard also has a little freckling. Barrel date is '68. Anschutz front and rear sights included.
This would be a fine rifle for a teenager in 4H or other junior shooting activities or an adult wanting to get started in some form of target shooting.

I will ship this USPS Priority with insurance, probably will break it down so the package is shorter and doesn't look so much like a gun. The gun qualifies for C&R license if you have one, otherwise needs to be shipped to FFL who will accept shipment from a private citizen and will send a copy of his license. No sales to California, New Jersey or any other state forces me to jump through a bunch of hoops. Price now $495.00 with $35.00 shipping.