Retiring from silhouette-FS in Pa.

Want to buy or want to sell.
hunter718
B Poster
B Poster

Retiring from silhouette-FS in Pa.

Post by hunter718 »

Following guns FS as I am done shooting silhouette. Bought river property and not enough time to shoot and fish, so giving up silhouette. I don't know how to take pictures and can't text. If you are not happy with firearm when your dealer receives it just send it back for full refund price of firearm and your shipping cost back to me. FTF in Pa is a plus. My verizon cell is 570-six six zero-718seven or PM here.

1.Win 94 30-30 Legacy with case color receiver and Williams target peep sight. Great Cowboy silhouette rifle with 26" barrel. Exc. Cond. Factory box. $1100
2.Cooper 36 Fwt. Serial 1x. Leupold 3x9 EFR w/dot and target knobs. Exc. Cond. $1900
3.Anschutz 1712 Fwt. from 1996 era. Has newer two-stage trigger. Has lead added to barrel channel to bring up to 8 1/2# with Leupold 6.5x20 Efr. w/ Dot reticle. Exc. Cond. $2300 THIS COMBO IS SOLD
4.Marlin 1894 357 Cowboy 24" Oct barrel. Converted to pistol grip with fancy wood. Lyman all steel target sights with Jones and merit apertures. Have original wood and might have factory box. Exc. Cond. $1600 Have a bunch ammo that can be had. ""357 is sold pending""
5.Marlin 336 30-30 Cowboy 24" Oct. barrel. Lyman all steel target sights with Jones and merit apertures. Have factory box. $1500 Have over 2000 shells that can be had.
6.1981 Marlin 39A 22LR with Lyman all steel target sights with Jones and merit apertures. This era had a heavier barrel than pre-1980 models. Exc, cond. $1000. This one has been SOLD without the sights.

Numbers 1, 2, and 5 still for sale. Relearning the pix thing if anyone wants pix to their email leave me know. Thanks Hunter
Will have Vintage Lyman all steel sights for 39A and 1894 or 336 for sale.
Last edited by hunter718 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:45 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hunting and fishing are not sports, they are my way of life.
hunter718
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Retiring from silhouette-FS in Pa.

Post by hunter718 »

Trade offers?
1. I am looking for a Sako L46 with the clip Mag in 22Hornet, 222 or 222 Mag in excellent cond. (Found a 222)
2. Rem 700 Mountain Rifles.
3. Rem 700 BDL-SS in 6mm or 25-06. 1993 era. :D
Last edited by hunter718 on Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
snaketail2
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by snaketail2 »

I'd think at those prices you'd hire a photographer!
Overheard at the Dairy Queen "I live in Port Aransas,but I'm not from here...you can tell because I have all my own teeth."
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Post by cedestech »

snaketail2 wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 12:55 pm I'd think at those prices you'd hire a photographer!
=))
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
hunter718
B Poster
B Poster

Post by hunter718 »

All-These rifles are all in exc. cond., they are ready to use, triggers have been done over by gunsmith, my personal 3 silo lever rifles all have all steel sights with apertures and target knobs. There is no junk here. Thats why my warranty is full purchase price + your shipping fees back to me if you aren't happy when received. If you want to discuss any rifle give me a "call" (no text) at 570-six six zero-718seven. Sorry I don't do the picture thing, used to, but a new PC and camera and everything is different. :oops: Guess it is pretty hard to take a persons word anymore. I will listen to reasonable offers. If that don't work out I will HIRE a friend to put them on Gun-Broker. Thanks for looking. :)
Joaquin B
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Joaquin B »

PM Sent
Joaquin B
TheBugFather
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by TheBugFather »

Hunter, sent you a PM

Dennis
The Bug Father
...I don't like recoil, but I love to experiment.
GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

PM sent.
ter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by ter »

Top guy to deal with. I shot with Hunter for over 20 years and he always has the best stuff for sale, and treats everyone with respect.
hunter718
B Poster
B Poster

Post by hunter718 »

Thanks ter- I am away fishing, if any interest call 570-six six0-7one 8seven. Thank you.
Thomasconnor
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Thomasconnor »

hunter718 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:58 am All-These rifles are all in exc. cond., they are ready to use, triggers have been done over by gunsmith, my personal 3 silo lever rifles all have all steel sights with apertures and target knobs. There is no junk here. Thats why my warranty is full purchase price + your shipping fees back to me if you aren't happy when received. If you want to discuss any rifle give me a "call" (no text) at 570-six six zero-718seven. Sorry I don't do the picture thing, used to, but a new PC and camera and everything is different. :oops: Guess it is pretty hard to take a persons word anymore.
It has nothing to do with taking your word. This is the www and you're selling expensive items without pictures. A new PC and camera should make it easier
hunter718 wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 7:58 am I will listen to reasonable offers. If that don't work out I will HIRE a friend to put them on Gun-Broker. Thanks for looking. :)
Rather than hiring your friend so you can pay 6% on Gunbroker, are there any eight year old children in your neighborhood you can HIRE (or give a candy bar) to post pictures? :roll:
Merlin
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Merlin »

WHooaaa Thomas.... In my neighborhood hiring 8 yr olds with candy bars is not conducive to a long and happy life. =))

Just joking of course..... :D
"Only God can judge me." Merlin

"Merlin..Your'e a rimfire whore." God

NRA Lever Action Silhouette - You get more clang for your bang with lever action silhouette.....
TSRA Lifer
NRA Patriot Patron Lifer
Thomasconnor
B Poster
B Poster

Post by Thomasconnor »

I was referring to technical difficulty; nonetheless I should clarify, with their parent's permission!
hunter718
B Poster
B Poster

Post by hunter718 »

Marlin 1894 357 is SPF.
PeteG.
B Poster
B Poster

Post by PeteG. »

Got the Marlin in good order! Thanks. Hunter is a good guy to work with!