Them dang score books...

Want to buy or want to sell.
cedestech
Distinguished Master Poster w/Palms

Them dang score books...

Post by cedestech »

Just stopped by my printers with my score book. Should be able to recreate them for around $3 each.

Anyone who wants one or 20 let me know....

They WILL NOT be serialized or have have any national dates on the back or have the NRA on the front but will otherwise be identical.

:)

(except Jason, he can't have any....)
Last edited by cedestech on Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
cedestech

Re: Them dang score books...

Post by cedestech »

$4@ plus $5 shipping for 10 or more....
Emmett Dibble, Houston, Texas. Where's my buddy Jason? Keeper of electronic records and banisher of little pieces of paper?
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

cedestech wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:10 pm... They WILL NOT be serialized or have have any national dates on the back or have the NRA on the front but will otherwise be identical.
Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

:))
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Just about out of the first printing. About to order some more. cedestech@yahoo.com if you want some or message me here. $30 for 10 shipped.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Just had another batch printed... will have them at the Texas state match, Lever action nationals and Oklahoma lever action regional....

GTS
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by GTS »

PM sent.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Will be bringing them to Raton with me next week. Have less than 50 right now, if anybody wants 10 or more let me know so I can get some printed.
Brokegunner
Unclassified Poster

Post by Brokegunner »

cedestech wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:21 am Will be bringing them to Raton with me next week. Have less than 50 right now, if anybody wants 10 or more let me know so I can get some printed.
I'm going to be at Raton next week and I would like 6 of the books. How do I locate you there? I'll be the grey haired guy shooting a lever action... lol
acorneau
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by acorneau »

Brokegunner wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:03 pm I'm going to be at Raton next week and I would like 6 of the books. How do I locate you there? I'll be the grey haired guy shooting a lever action... lol
He'll be the bald-headed really ugly guy with the little white books.

=))
Allen Corneau
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

acorneau wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:32 pm
Brokegunner wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:03 pm I'm going to be at Raton next week and I would like 6 of the books. How do I locate you there? I'll be the grey haired guy shooting a lever action... lol
He'll be the bald-headed really ugly guy with the little white books.

=))
That is fairly accurate... :)

Text or call when you get there. 7135823515. Leave a message if I don’t pick up. ;)
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Will have them with me at the Sooner Classic.
cedestech

Post by cedestech »

Shipping some more out... $30 for 10 shipped. These make great stocking stuffers! :))