WTB - .22lr Ammo Box/Tray

Want to buy or want to sell.
ShootingStar
AA Poster
AA Poster

WTB - .22lr Ammo Box/Tray

Post by ShootingStar »

All,
I'm looking into purchasing a few .22lr ammo boxes or trays to give as drawing prizes at the NC Smallbore Silhouette State Championship Tournament in June. I have a little "extra" money and think this kind of item will be desired by our competitors - and will be glad to advertise for the maker as well - if they want (potentially) additional business. Heck, I might buy a couple extra and give them to some new or Junior shooters just to encourage them to keep trying!
I've looked through here and have or will contact those folks who posted some in the past (including in the Smallbore section).

I'm wondering if anyone has some extra they'd like to sell - or know of a buddy who makes them (or has made them in the past) and might be interested in making some for me, I mean the State Match shooters!

Anyway, let me know what you got. NOT those plastic MTM boxes, I can get those locally - I'm looking for something a little more custom or Silhouette specific - if ya know what I mean.
Thanks,

ShootingStar - Greg Chandler
work - 828 - 6 eight 7 - 2144
cell (after 5pm) 828 - 9 eight 9 - 5768
NCHiker123 <at> gmail <dot> com
Longbow
B Poster
B Poster

Re: WTB - .22lr Ammo Box/Tray

Post by Longbow »

Here ya go.Just got two of the Walnut $10.00 boxes. How they can make them for that who knows! Was $34.75 for two boxes shipped. Would be great door prizes,or ?
https://www.hampelswoodlandproducts.com ... tion-boxes