Delete

Want to buy or want to sell.
wizone
A Poster
A Poster

Delete

Post by wizone »

Delete
Last edited by wizone on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIZ
mjestes
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Dirty Deal

Post by mjestes »

I would like to think most shooters on this website would agree, I have done a lot of transactions on this site and yet to run in to someone making deals this way. It just takes one and I would not want to be knew in that light. So maybe he will move elsewhere. I Agree
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

Hear both sides, and then consider the facts before judgement..........

One guy talked about buying, said he had to check with his buddy before making a commitment to buy the item.
The next guy sent $. He committed to the sale and sent payment.
The guy that sent $ wins.

Talker was notified the item was sold. I have time stamped texts to prove this.

I am open to hearing apologies for slights against character and name.
mjestes
B Poster
B Poster

Post by mjestes »

I feel bad but not to you, you see I am the guy that told a friend about your stock for sale and then he talked to you about it. When you text back and forth with someone that is Proof as well what type of guy you are. I can post pictures of the transaction your words and his. You might want to go back and read your own texts.
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

Sure, I checked.
Event sequence;
Day 1 & 2 Talker made inquiries and then said he had to check with his buddy. a day passed, no word from talker.
Day 3 Buyer made inquiries in the AM, sent money in the PM.
Day 4 Talker sent money without speaking to me, I was notified by his text.

The talker made an assumption that the stock was for still for sale 48 hours after speaking to me. He FAILED to check that it was STILL for sale before sending money. That's not my fault. It is his folly.

Any funds received by talker will be returned.
Now quit your whining and get back to why we are here. Go shoot a match.
wizone
A Poster
A Poster

Delete

Post by wizone »

delete
Last edited by wizone on Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WIZ
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Post by shootmore »

Guys your not making sense. I have no preference or prejudiced as to who would buy the stock. First cash on the barrel head gets the goods. You were too slow to commit and pay, so you lost the deal.

Why would a seller not sell to someone? Because the buyer failed to commit to buy. "I have to ask my friend first" was the defining comment made when we spoke. After that someone else contacted me, committed to buy AND sent money. Subsequently you were informed.
Take responsibility, quit the whining and contact Wayne Merrier for the same stock.

wmerier@comcast.net -Wayne 1505 Martin Luther King Blvd., Brunswick, GA 31520 (912) 265-0890
warbird2006
B Poster
B Poster

Post by warbird2006 »

Jesus.......
Is the buyer who lost the deal this desperate? If you need a stock, have one made. I did. And stop complaining like an old woman.
You want the seller to give you $12 for your stop payment. Who the hell do you think you are??????