Silhouette Rifle stock SOLD

Want to buy or want to sell.
shootmore
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Silhouette Rifle stock

Post by shootmore »

wizone wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:43 pm A friend of mine bought The Stock and then you sold to somebody else that’s pretty poor business as far as I’m concerned he mailed you the check and now you tell him the first check clears gets it that’s a pretty dirty businessman as far as I’m concerned I hope they kick you off this website.
When you sell something to somebody that your word you don’t back out and sell to somebody else
Your FRIEND did not commit to buy. He has misinformed you. He said he had to check with his friend first.
Now he is trying to save face by throwing the seller under the bus. You two need to work it out. In the mean time contact Wayne. He can sell you the same stock:

wmerier@comcast.net -Wayne 1505 Martin Luther King Blvd., Brunswick, GA 31520 (912) 265-0890
wizone
A Poster
A Poster

Re: Silhouette Rifle stock

Post by wizone »

You better read your text I seen them and he posted all but the one that says if stock still available I’ll take and next response from you was was to send money to you and all the rest of your messages he posted no one cares about stock it’s how you handled it Nothing was said about he had to talk to his buddy You was wrong get over it before you make it worse and send check back thanks again
WIZ