SOLD PDF....Anschutz 54.18 Sporter in Wooster Stock

Want to buy or want to sell.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

SOLD PDF....Anschutz 54.18 Sporter in Wooster Stock

Post by SqHunter »

Sold PDF!

Anschutz 54.18 Sporter for sale. It is one of the new ones from Anschutz North America with the 54.18 receiver/trigger and the 1712 barrel. Mr. Wooster put it in one of his graphite stocks and adjusted the trigger to approximately 1 lb 10 oz first stage and 8 oz in the second. It is the finest 2 lb trigger I have ever used. Weight is 8 lb as shown, but I have approximately three ounces of lead in the forearm too. LOP is 13 1/8 as shown. I have a thicker pad to go with it that should bring it up to conventional length. Trigger blade is a Briley, also installed by Mr. Wooster. It is set at its rearmost position as shown in the photo. Rings are by Morr Accuracy and are 1.45” in height. Scope is a Leupold 25x with 3/8 MOA dot. Rifle and scope are two years old, rings are about two months old. I am not sure who made the trigger guard but it is aluminum and was installed by Mr. Wooster at the time the rifle was assembled. I have coated it with Aluma-Hyde from Brownell’s to make it slip resistant. Have roughly $2,600 invested, asking $2,000 obo for the package plus shipping. Will ship UPS fully insured. I have the original Anschutz shipping box but not the Leupold box. Payment by Post Office Money Order please, no sales to CA, NY or any other crazy place where firearms are frowned upon. Please make sure your FFL will receive shipments from an individual.

I am not aware of any flaws on the rifle’s metal or the scope. They both work well. The stock has some light chipping in the paint at the rear where I cut the toe angle a little bit. It does not affect function, but would need repainting to bring it back up to perfection. I have priced the rifle to allow for such.

I would consider either Leupold 6.5-20 EFR scopes or an Air Arms S500 air rifle as partial payment. Prefer 22 cal air rifles though.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by SqHunter on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ayetee
B Poster
B Poster

Re: Anschutz 54.18 Sporter in Wooster Stock

Post by ayetee »

PM sent.
ayetee
B Poster
B Poster

Post by ayetee »

I'll take it.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by SqHunter »

Man that didn't last long! Sold to Mr. Ayetee pending funds. There is also a second by email if the first falls through.

Thanks for looking!
GSL
AA Poster
AA Poster

Re: SOLD PDF....Anschutz 54.18 Sporter in Wooster Stock

Post by GSL »

WOW ...
I sincerely hope MR . squirrel hunter doesn't regret selling the rifle !
I would have loved this package ...
Everyone involved ENJOY !

GSL.
SqHunter
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: SOLD PDF....Anschutz 54.18 Sporter in Wooster Stock

Post by SqHunter »

GSL wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:51 am WOW ...
I sincerely hope MR . squirrel hunter doesn't regret selling the rifle !
I would have loved this package ...
Everyone involved ENJOY !

GSL.
Oh yeah, I will miss it. :ymsigh:

One of the best rifles I have ever had the pleasure of using. Only sold for finanical reasons.