For Sale: Air Arms S510 Sold Pending Funds

Want to buy or want to sell.
topclass
A Poster
A Poster

For Sale: Air Arms S510 Sold Pending Funds

Post by topclass »

Reluctantly parting ways with my Air Arms S510 Xtra Fac lightweight. Poplar ambi stock, .177 cal. 10-shot repeater, side lever. This has been a great air rifle that I no longer use and hate to see it unused. I set it up for air rifle silhouette and used it at home for practice on reduced paper targets. Incredibly accurate, as all Air Arms rifles are known to be. Metal work and wood are both 98+%. I am the original owner; the rifle has never been abused or take in the field, other than for a couple silhouette matches. Comes in original box with owners manual, filler and yolk. I also have 4 10-round magazines from a manufacturer in San Diego (Richard Carroll, RC Machine, airgunclips.com) that are anodized aluminum with a polycarbonate face, rather than all plastic, plus a single round magazine. the 10-shot mags were around $60 a piece, and the single shot mag was $20. Much more reliable and substantial than the factory mag, which I have and will include.

PyramydAir quotes a price of $1200 for the rifle...I'd like to get $1,050 which includes shipping to the lower 48 plus $260 worth of custom magazines. Or make me a reasonable offer -- I'm motivated to sell.

I also have a scuba tank -- don't want to ship it, but if you are in the NorCal area (greater SF Bay) and are interested, we can work something out on the rifle and tank as a package deal delivered FTF.

I'll try to get some photos up this evening, or you can e-mail me at topclass2017 (at) comcast (dot) net, and I'll get them to you directly.
Last edited by topclass on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
topclass
A Poster
A Poster

Re: For Sale: Air Arms S510 Xtra Fac .177 PCP

Post by topclass »

I think this should take you to photos of the rifle. I didn't get photos of the anodized mags but can if you are interested.

http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/topcl ... slideshow/
topclass
A Poster
A Poster

Post by topclass »

Scope and rings in slide show not included in sale.

topclass2017
topclass
A Poster
A Poster

Post by topclass »

Price Reduced: now $950 shipped to lower 48.
redcanyon
B Poster
B Poster

Post by redcanyon »

Which scope rings fit your air arms rifle? :D
topclass
A Poster
A Poster

Post by topclass »

I have successfully used BKL's. If you are interested, I'll include them but not the scope...
topclass
A Poster
A Poster

Re: For Sale: Air Arms S510 Sold Pending Funds

Post by topclass »

SPF
RWard
B Poster
B Poster

Re: For Sale: Air Arms S510 Sold Pending Funds

Post by RWard »

Did you sell this,if not,I am interested.