2 New Leupold VX6 7-42x56 scopes **SPF**

Want to buy or want to sell.
Tpatner412
Unclassified Poster

2 New Leupold VX6 7-42x56 scopes **SPF**

Post by Tpatner412 »

These are brand new and unmounted. Just a bit too big for what I was planning to use them for.

You can find specs and details here:
http://ads.midwayusa.com/product/856445 ... uctFinding

Glass is very clear, awesome new TMOA plus reticle and Leupold's full lifetime warranty.

Price is $1800 per scope plus shipping. If purchased together, $3500. I do have covers for them, pictures below. Please feel free to email me with any questions at Tpatner@comcast.net. I have all positive feedback on both Gunbroker and the Yellow Airgun Forum. I can send links to both if you like.

Thanks for looking

Tyler

Last edited by Tpatner412 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Re: 2 New Leupold VX6 7-42x56 scopes

Post by malinois »

Yeah kinda big and really heavy for what we do too...might have better luck with the bench rest, long range guys.
BCloninger
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by BCloninger »

Beautiful scopes, though!
"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream."
- C.S. Lewis
sgrayner
B Poster
B Poster

Post by sgrayner »

Some of the Field Target Airgun folks complained about the minimum focus of these scopes. Apparently the Leupold Custom Shop says the lens array constrains reparallaxing. If the minimum focus at 42x is set down to 10 yards, it will only focus out to 20 yards. If the minimum focus is set to 20 yards, it only focuses out to 50 yards. What is the default factory minimum focus distance at max power? Are the scopes suitable for smallbore silhouette distances? Certainly not many are going to shoot silhouette at 42x, but it would be nice to know it could work if wanted.

Thanks

Steve