Highpower in MO?

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Bob,
I would venture to say the live crawly things are expected standards for Gator, it's the other bigger preying things that he has caused him to ask for a place to form a circle of wagons. Ofcourse he has been to some of the better places in some towns, like Raton.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
Bob259
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Bob259 »

Innocent wrote:Bob,
I would venture to say the live crawly things are expected standards for Gator, it's the other bigger preying things that he has caused him to ask for a place to form a circle of wagons. Ofcourse he has been to some of the better places in some towns, like Raton.

Innocent
Nope... not going there
F Troop - Southwest Outpost

Proud Member of the Ram Slammers US Division (Two Bob)
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Innocent wrote:Bob,

Innocent
You mean the central Georgia crib with the twin columns and door clearance that moderate sized varmints can limbo under while almost in the erect standing position. A position similar to the posture of a Silhouette Shooter?

The pool resembled the
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Kinda like late Saturday night at the Waffle House in Mims, huh?
That is East Mims, Gator....
Actually the adventures with your choice of motels at times are worth the money in entertainment value.
Now I'm not into pate, so to speak but I have been known to eat some liver with onions, and other various froms of snails such as conch etc.

Innocent

Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

Ahh, epicurean delicacies from the tropics. Conch (an industrial strength snail) ceviche, Liver smothered in onions, Garfish and guavas and followed with raw oysters served with warm maple syrup a brewski or two and 2 Rolaids for a finish. Life is good.

Gator
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

How did we get from shootin
malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

This sounds all to familiar....Like sitting out in front of your room at the sea missle hotel huh mary....those were the days.
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

malinois wrote:This sounds all to familiar....Like sitting out in front of your room at the sea missle hotel huh mary....those were the days.
Hold that picture in your mind for a while.....

Hey Mary - good day today. 60 degrees, no clouds, trip to gunrange to sit and shoot a couple rounds and hit on a bag of porkskins with tabasco.

Still say - Life is GOOD. Speaking of GOOD---GO GATORS !!!!
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Innocent »

Malinios, there were certainly better places than sea missle in CB...but then we were talking about Gators choices in accomodations weren't we?

Gator, I was focusing, on more than one thing at once, don't forget my eyes work independently of each other so I can see and two things at once. Now back to them conch fritters and a good rum to chase 'em down with.

Weather, it's supposed to be clear and warm again tomorrow, may mean I actually have to work, aside from the two+ hour meeting.

Innocent

malinois
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by malinois »

conch fritters and boiled shrimp with some nassah now you are talking...