Sighting in????

More expensive to feed, but worth it.
shakes
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by shakes »

Thanks for all the advice. Went out to the range over the weekend and sighted ole betsy in 2 inches high at 200 yrds so I should be good for anything.
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Magpies and ravens realy love dead dogs. I wouldn't pick one of thoes flee bitten things up for a $5 bounty. Back in the days when they were worth something we would dump them into a trash bag and spray the inside with RAID to kill all the bugs.
Gator
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by Gator »

BlauBear wrote:They're making a come back in some spots around town, which really thins the cat herd. I'm wondering if a .22 air rifle might help the situation...
Got a friend in Duluth Georgia which is a suburb of Hotlanta, that has seen them and lost a kitty. That's in town folks.....

Gator
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Gator wrote:
BlauBear wrote:They're making a come back in some spots around town, which really thins the cat herd. I'm wondering if a .22 air rifle might help the situation...
Got a friend in Duluth Georgia which is a suburb of Hotlanta, that has seen them and lost a kitty. That's in town folks.....

Gator
City Bus Garage used to have several stray cats that kept the rodents down, then a coyote family moved into the field behind them and no more cats. Good news is they keep the rodents down to, but this is well into a city of 75,000.
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ