Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis BPCR

Front-stuffers, smoke-belchers and .22 BPCR!
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis BPCR

Post by Snake »

Thankfully the Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis WILL have a (ONE) club BPCR match on May 19, 2018. This is an attempt to salvage this program at the club. There will be a regional BPCR on the first weekend in June (June 2 and 3) as well. The May club match will be a 60 round match and the program for it is attached.
2018 BPCR Match -[14470].pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Bench Rest Rifle Club of St. Louis BPCR

Post by BrentD »

Bob,
Thanks, I have both matches on my calendar. I am nearly 100% certain to make the regional. The 60-shot monthly is on my calendar too. I just might make that one too.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

You should make that May match...its going to be a 60 rounder and you can get the feel of the range. Moreover that Sunday (the next day) is our high power and our Cowboy match.....you could literally shoot 180 record rounds that weekend. BTW I have Pat talked into holding a practice match immediately before the regional (like a 20 round match Saturday morning)
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

I have a feel of the range - or maybe I should say it is the other way around. It is a fun range where the winds are not simple.

Because it is a 60 shot match, I'm definitely interested. I don't do highpower - All I have for a highpower rifle is a Krag 98. But I would be interested in Cowboy - which one, rifle, pistol cartridge or small bore? Any more details about that. You have my attention.
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

The cowboy is the rifle cartridge version
Snake
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Snake »

how about a little heads up.....who's coming this Saturday?
BrentD
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by BrentD »

I can't make it this weekend. I've been traveling too much, too far of late, but I will be there for the Regional for sure. I sent my registration in and I have my room reserved. I wouldn't miss it.