Turn up the bling

This is what we do.
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

It's a family trait - all the males are born with a goofy gas valve that operates unpredictably to bathe us in glory. It's fascinating in its own terrible way.

I'll plan to gather at the river tomorrow afternoon!
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

I feal left out... All I have is an ugly ole 1710 and a plane ole 54.18, that I carry around in a 4 door Chicken Sedan. Maybe I should get out a little more..........
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Wonder what a Redneck bling division would look like??? Something involving NASCAR and Budweiser, perhaps?
"If the America people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currencies, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their prosperity" - TJ
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Nice try Bob, but I ain't paintin my guns to look like NASCAR's....I may be a redneck but there's 2 things I won't do. (1) Paint guns. (2) Drive a 2 door Chicken Coupe..........
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Duct tape and zip ties then? Barbed wire tattoo around the butt?
jneihouse
Distinguished Master Poster

Post by jneihouse »

Bob and MIke,

You guys are out of control......You shoot with one of the true inovators of the sport and still hold fast to the wood stock and blue steel brotherhood....Let go and surge forward.....Let's powdercoat your entire guns....What we don't powdercoat we can krylon........

Kitty
Commander in Chief, F Troop
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

That's an interesting offer, but at this rate blue steel and wood may be the most distinctive things in the gun rack.
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

I'd reather go with the zip ties and the duck tape...But that won't work for me either...I used all my duck tape to rap my Christmas Presents with and all my zip ties to hold my Chicken Sedan together......
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Well, at least we know what Unkmike needs for Christmas.......Duct tape and zip ties, throw in a roll of baling wire and you're there.....
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

I got him some elastic tie-downs and tube sox from Wal-Mart! Won't he be surprised?
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Probably will. I usually just catch the back of his Jeep open and take something out of there and give to him....That way I know he'll like it....

Kitty
unkmike7
A Poster
A Poster

Post by unkmike7 »

Man O' Man...Tube Socks, Zip Ties and Duck Tape! What more could a guy want for Christmas! You guys always know what to get. You're a couple of real "Smart Fellers"...(Did I say that right)??...(Say that 10 times real fast).........
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Mas bling

Post by psteiger »

Here's my attempt at bling. Many thanks to Evilio for putting this unusual rifle together for me! Lefty 1827, Nesika, Lilja, Leupold etc....Did I mentio it is a left handed repeater? Image
[/img] Image
BlauBear
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by BlauBear »

Almost anti-bling in monochrome! But then the eye keeps finding interesting details to study.

By the way - where did you get the animal icons for the scope?
jneihouse

Post by jneihouse »

Nice gun, but you need to powdercoat something red on it......

Kitty