Results Link

This is what we do.
webmaster
Site Admin

Results Link

Post by webmaster »

Hello All,

I wanted to announce that we will move forward with a match results link. psteiger has volunteered to help me with formatting the results so that they have a consistent format. We think it will be best to have two pages. One for the bigger matches and a second for the local matches. If you are running a match and would like to publicize it's outcome, please send your results to jpsteiger@earthlink.net. Once we have a few matches formatted I will publish the pages and make another announcement here so everyone can take a look.

Thanks
Webmaster
Jason
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jason »

Thanks, whoever you are, phantom webmaster.. I'll try to tally up the results from the Machias matches when we get them going again in November. If nothing else, it might get a little exposure for the match and get a few more people there.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

results

Post by psteiger »

Hey, when you send me your results, ignore the spam reply you get. I'll get your email out of my folder and add your email address to my book. To make it easy for my pea sized brane, please put results in the subject line.

Also if all you have is a hard copy, and no scanner, email me and I'll send you my snail mail address and I'll input it from there.

p