results link

This is what we do.
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

results link

Post by psteiger »

Hey, would anybody be interested in having a tab with all the results from matches on it? I advance the idea to our hardworking webmaster and he said to ask y'all? If the match directors can get me a copy of the results (by snail mail or email) I can format them and send them on to the boss for placement. What sayeth the masses.......

scrub shooter
Innocent
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

results link

Post by Innocent »

Sounds good to me.

Innocent
Proud member of SNOSS. I earned mine!
Proud member of IBDF Club...

Guilty until proven Innocent by the press.
GeoNLR
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by GeoNLR »

Great Idea...
Image Chicken George
papabear
A Poster
A Poster

Post by papabear »

Good Idea
PaPaBeAr

I'm confused...
Wait...
Maybe I am not.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

psteiger:Do you plan on the tab being just for the big matchs such as State, Regionals and Nationals or for all matchs including the Monthly local Associated matchs? I only lack the installation of seven more rails to hold associated matchs in the Jackson, MS. area and was contemplating creating a website where I could post match results. This tab would save me a lot of trouble.

Thanks,
Bobby R. Huddleston
Magnolia Rifle and Pistol Club
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

results

Post by psteiger »

Bobby,

Whatever the boss wants to do. I'd love to have the results of all the regional matches on one page divided by the state. The only reason I asked the forum is to see the reaction and if it would be worth the effort. If only 3 or 4 people care, then that pretty much tells the tale. From the looks of things, it's a dead issue.

Pat Steiger
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

psteiger,

I for one am for it, maybe it would be a good idea to post a pole here and let the majority decide, just a thought.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

genphideaux wrote:psteiger,

I for one am for it, maybe it would be a good idea to post a pole here and let the majority decide, just a thought.
Dawg,

Do we want to post club match scores? Then everyone can see how bad we tank in the big matches. I am but a lowly club shooter :roll:

Later, Paul
ajj
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by ajj »

Sure, post 'em all if there's space and it's no trouble. Information is good. I would read it.
chunter
B Poster
B Poster

Post by chunter »

I think this is a great idea. As long as no one has any privacy concerns about their names showing up, I think this would be a great iniative that could be really fun. Instead of just having a Southern Trifecta, you could have a virtual trifecta for everyone with their scores posted for example.

Great idea....hope to see it.
-- -------- ----- ------- --

Email: Silhouette.Shooting@gmail.com
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

stsbuyer wrote:
Dawg,

Do we want to post club match scores? Then everyone can see how bad we tank in the big matches. I am but a lowly club shooter :roll:

Later, Paul

Paul,

I personnally did not tank

I crashed and burned.........LOL
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
lone ringer
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by lone ringer »

Great Idea, please post the scores of at least the large matches.
atomicbrh
Master Poster
Master Poster

Post by atomicbrh »

I forgot to put in my previous post that I am for it no matter what size match results are included. Competitors know that there are many factors such as wind, weather and lighting that affect scores and that low scores are not always due to a person's true ability. It is impossible to know what really happened overall at a match when a person is concentrating on one target at a time. Posting scores lets a person know what really happened at a match. Especially when there are a lot of shootoffs. It is an important thing especially for young Juniors to shoot a match on Saturday and show your Mom who cannot go to the matchs your scores on the Internet on Monday. You really need to look at the USTA tennis website for a good example of what I am talking about in another sport. Just look at the results of a small Junior Tennis tournament in any region in America. This will really promote Junior participation in Smallbore Silhouette.

Do not let this good idea die!
Bobby R. Huddleston
Magnolia Rifle & Pistol Club
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

I think it' a great Idea, If only so that sandbagger Chicken G can't fleese me at winnie next year..... with his "I only a AA shooter" forgetting to say he has 2 legs into AAA....LMAO. Don't get mad get even. Should read "Don't get mad or Drunk, get even". LOL worth every penny of that $20.00 and 24 animals I gave him.
All matches if poss please.
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance
slowstdy
AA Poster
AA Poster

Post by slowstdy »

Hey Nataional ranking...LOL. Now that would be good.
"Sorry love have to go to the match or my National Ranking will drop"....LOL
Cheers Limey

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional
Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance