STS buyer

This is what we do.
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

STS buyer

Post by genphideaux »

I see now you have posted a picture of that 40x in your name block, how shameless and cruel can you be?

When ya gonna let me romance that girl, I got a lot of sparking for her.
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: STS buyer

Post by stsbuyer »

genphideaux wrote:I see now you have posted a picture of that 40x in your name block, how shameless and cruel can you be?

When ya gonna let me romance that girl, I got a lot of sparking for her.
Your going to have to wait until September in Arkansas. I may need to come along to guard her honor!!!! When I bring her out I don't want it to turn into a biker wedding, you know "everyone gets a turn".

And by the way were are the pictures of your new toy?

Later, Paul
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

What toy? I have no idea what you are speaking of. If you mean that old broke down rifle of mine that passes for a silhouette gun, that I can hardly shoot a B score with I'll try to get a few pics for you.

BTW is duct tape concidered and attachment on a hunter gun if you use it for as barrel band to hold the action in the stock?
We have but one life to live, live it like you stole it, live it right up to the hilt.

God Bless the USA

Dawg
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

genphideaux wrote:What toy? I have no idea what you are speaking of. If you mean that old broke down rifle of mine that passes for a silhouette gun, that I can hardly shoot a B score with I'll try to get a few pics for you.

BTW is duct tape concidered and attachment on a hunter gun if you use it for as barrel band to hold the action in the stock?
As far a duct tape goes I have no problem as long as you use a reasonable color, IE no Pink. But don't you think a good hose clamp would work better.

And I keep telling myself:
I don't need a 54-18 hunter gun, I don't need a 54-18 hunter gun, I don't need a 54-18 hunter gun, I don't need a 54-18 hunter gun, I don't need a 54-18 hunter gun

Later, Paul
psteiger
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by psteiger »

You need a 54.18 hunter gun.

You NEED a Cooper, too.

anything else I can help with?
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Paul,

I used the camofladge so as to make it look more like a hunter.

And by all means you need a new hunter, gosh you had the last one for 3 months now, time to get another

God Bless the USA

Dawg
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

genphideaux wrote:Paul,

I used the camofladge so as to make it look more like a hunter.

And by all means you need a new hunter, gosh you had the last one for 3 months now, time to get another
Forgot to metion, I am picking up a Cooper 36 FTW later today. Maybe that will be my fix for a little while.

I keep thinking a 54-18 hunter sure would be nice.

But I keep telling myself, Hey stupid!! you have 8 hunter gun don't build another one. (doubt that will work)

To bad I never listen, Later Paul
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Hey Paul,

If in anyway you think I will stop you from buying another hunter rifle, your talking to the wrong person. I could shoot a differant one every day for two weeks and still not run out.

Never saw a brinks truck following a funeral procession. :shock:

God Bless the USA

Dawg
stsbuyer
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by stsbuyer »

genphideaux wrote:Hey Paul,

If in anyway you think I will stop you from buying another hunter rifle, your talking to the wrong person. I could shoot a differant one every day for two weeks and still not run out.

Never saw a brinks truck following a funeral procession. :shock:
James,

Buying the rifle is not the problem, it's that they all need glasses. It seems like every rifle I build or buy has trouble seeing the turkeys. And then there always hungry and no don't give me that cheap stuff, I want the EPS. It is like having a whole house full of hungry teenagers.

Later, Paul
genphideaux
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by genphideaux »

Paul,

And so it begins

God Bless the USA

Dawg