Anschutz style 10/22 stock

This is what we do.
savagesnapper
B Poster
B Poster

Anschutz style 10/22 stock

Post by savagesnapper »

Hey fellas, I saw a left-handed Anschutz style 10/22 stock on eBay .it was definitely a composite stock,fully inletted.it was coming out of a ebay seller in Phoenix Unfortunately I didn’t win it! The kicker is no way can I identify it.
The seller didn’t know who made it Both Bell and Carlson and Mc Millan do not offer left-handed Anschutz style stocks,Any information would be really helpful! It So much look like a bell and Carlson right hand,but they don’t offer left.not likely Manners,IDK?Thanks in advance
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Re: Anschutz style 10/22 stock

Post by Doodaddy »

savagesnapper wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:12 am Hey fellas, I saw a left-handed Anschutz style 10/22 stock on eBay .it was definitely a composite stock,fully inletted.it was coming out of a ebay seller in Phoenix Unfortunately I didn’t win it! The kicker is no way can I identify it.
The seller didn’t know who made it Both Bell and Carlson and Mc Millan do not offer left-handed Anschutz style stocks,Any information would be really helpful! It So much look like a bell and Carlson right hand,but they don’t offer left.not likely Manners,IDK?Thanks in advance
McMillan does offer a left hand version.

https://mcmillanusa.com/mcmillan-rifle- ... ilhouette/
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image
Jerry G
Uber Master Poster
Uber Master Poster

Post by Jerry G »

Both Bell and Carlson and Mc Millan do not offer left-handed Anschutz style stocks

I didn't even know they offered plywood stacks.

I miss-read and skipped over 'composite. Sorry.'
Last edited by Jerry G on Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
savagesnapper
B Poster
B Poster

Post by savagesnapper »

Well, duh! Now you can see why you haven’t seen my name pop up too often I’m such a dope! Yeah there it is in black-and-white McMillan right or left hand, and it is kinda like the one I saw in the eBay ad. How did I miss that? Thanks for your response and wish you Best regards!
Doodaddy
AAA Poster
AAA Poster

Post by Doodaddy »

savagesnapper wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:18 pm Well, duh! Now you can see why you haven’t seen my name pop up too often I’m such a dope! Yeah there it is in black-and-white McMillan right or left hand, and it is kinda like the one I saw in the eBay ad. How did I miss that? Thanks for your response and wish you Best regards!
I guess you lefties are just accustomed to disappointment from always being left out lol.

It's too bad McMillan does it and not Bell and Carlson, because that stock is a pretty nice fit and much more affordable.
I am NOT Danny Hatch. Image